One A Day Portrait of London, from photographers across the city

Saturday 24 March 2007

late night at the circus


late night at the circus, originally uploaded by Monkey Magic.

It's been a long ime since I've blogged any of my own, so here are some I'm quite pleased with.

The tube is always an attractive place for photography. A strange light, interesting people around, always wondering where they came from and where they are going to. I've borken my own rules by taking a spy shot,I really did think about asking her and I'm pretty sure she would have said yes too.

I'm not generally a fan of candid shots, basically because I thik they are rarely any good (badly framed, blurry etc) but also i wouldn't like to be the object of someone's attention down the other end of a lens. Don't do to others what you don't want done to yourself, is what I usually think.

No comments:

Blog Archive